Friday, May 16, 2008

Gentleman - Intoxication



yes empress devine anytime me look ina
your face you make my world a brighter place and
your majesty and grace a help me through the rat
race

joy ina your eyes me nuh see no tears
love is what you giving me throughout the years
every time you need me i will be there my dear i
swear

Verse 1: there is no faking no heartbreaking
like a volcano this ya true love is shaking in
tender caring we are partaking woman me feel seh
big things ina the making intoxication of a
certain kind i will admit that you suit my mind
pulpitation of another kind don´t fast
forward baby just rewind

joy ina your eyes me nuh see no tears
love is what you giving me throughout the years
every time you need me i will be there my dear i
swear (repeat)..

no mistaking in every thing you do,
and i will always be a part of you, jah jah made
us and he will see us through always and forever
babygirl this love is true i´ve been
searching for the longest time almost
givin´ up never thought I would find seen
many roses die on the vine but a hidden tressure
in you i man find

Chorus(repeat)..

on the magic carpet we a ride venus
jupiter to the other side fi we togetherness nuh
need no guide there is nothing to be shame
nothing fi go hide a whole new world awaits
brighter than the pearly gates where love is as
strong as fate and life is about to give and to
take

2 comments:

Alma said...

Agradable melodía... con la letra discrepo en algún detalle... debe ser donde estoy viviendo el desamor!.. ajaja.. pero ya me vuelvo a enamorar.

Saludos!

Agua said...

dame tu formula para que el desamor no se vuelva permanente...